3Com 3CSOHO100-TX NIC and WIN2000 Server

O. K. I went to 3com and downloaded their most recent release of drivers that should support win2k. Windows found my NIC and the drivers installed correctly but I still can not get onto my network. In Win98 I have to get into the OS then run 3Com NIC Diagnostics V.

Windows Hardware 9627 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar22.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-04-10
O.K. I went to 3com and downloaded their most recent release of drivers that should support win2k. Windows found my NIC and the drivers installed correctly but I still can not get onto my network. In Win98 I have to get into the OS then run 3Com NIC Diagnostics V.1.3 before I have network access. I just dont get it. If there were a diagnostics prog. like the one I use in Win98 that I can use in 2000 I would at least be on-line which would be a nice first step. Any help would be appreciated. I do have a lot of technical knowledge and commonly run a server OS.

Thanks in advance.
-S1N

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar31.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2005-01-18
That link does not work now. Does anybody have a new link to fix the same problem. I am running a KX600 board and have intermitant problem where I can't get out to the network.

Thanks in advance
IJC