ATI All-In-Wonder 9600

I have the ATI All-In-Wonder 9600, and today I tried hooking my LameCube (GameCube) up to it and had some problems. . . I already have my monitor hooked up through the freakin bundle of cords that goes in the one input, and that's been working fine.

Windows Hardware 9627 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar18.webp

18 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-05-26
I have the ATI All-In-Wonder 9600, and today I tried hooking my LameCube (GameCube) up to it and had some problems...

I already have my monitor hooked up through the freakin bundle of cords that goes in the one input, and that's been working fine. Today I took that long purple-ass thing with the box at the end, hooked that into the back of the CPU, and i plugged in the composite inputs (the red, white, yellow ones) into the end of the purple box, and the input of the RGB cord into the back of the LameCube. I went through the ATI TV-Setup at first (found no channels, i don't have the TV hooked up to it) and then started it up, then turned on the LameCube, but alas, no picture. I scrolled through the different input options (S-Video, Composite, TV) and none of them worked.

Can somebody who has this who has hooked their game system up to it talk me through this step-by-step? Does it HAVE to be hooked up through the TV, or can the game system be hooked up directly into the All-In-Wonder?

Any help is appreciated.

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.