canon bjc-2100 printer problem

I have a Canon BJC-2100 printer and a new hp pavilion a 700n computer with windows xp on it. Every time I print a picture the color seems to match but you can see the dots that the printer is making leaving a real grainy picture.

Customization Tweaking 1789 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar14.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-11-22
I have a Canon BJC-2100 printer and a new hp pavilion a 700n computer with windows xp on it. Every time I print a picture the color seems to match but you can see the "dots" that the printer is making leaving a real grainy picture. I have tried scanning a 8x10 and printing a wallet size picture and it doesn't work any better. My scanner is a new hp scanjet 3970. Any help will be appreciated

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar25.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2005-07-28
I have a Canon BJC-2100 printer and a new Emachines computer with windows xp on it. Every time I aquire a picture, either from a snapshot with my webcam or from a photo CD, the color looks good on screen, but when I print, it comes out grainy and much lighter and faded looking. I've tried changing the ICM settings for color matching and other image settings in the printer properties and still the screen looks great and the printout looks awful! I noticed "Roadrunner5011" posted on 2004 11 21 with almost exactly the same problem and I wondered if he ever resolved his problem. If so or if anyone out there knows what to do, Please Help Me!!
doridoll@bmi.net