Carmageddon 2000 TDR Problem

Help, after a few days of playin my game, the game freezes while loading the first level , hollowood. I am already in the fourth act, but i wanted to play the first mission again and it freezes while loading.

Windows Games 5469 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar05.webp

38 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-07-31
Help, after a few days of playin my game, the game freezes while loading the first level , hollowood. I am already in the fourth act, but i wanted to play the first mission again and it freezes while loading... I tried much times... I am running Windows XPHome Sp1 , in compatibility modus for Win98, else the game won't run... Any Idea's?

System Spec:

MEDION PC - Titanium 6000
Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz.
200 GB HardDrive
512 MB Ram
ATi Radeon 9800 XXL - 128 MB Video
PIONEER DVD RW DVR-107D
IDE DVD-ROM 16x

~ You don't need to know more? ~

Any Idea's???

Thankz Already!

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar05.webp

38 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-07-31
OP
Ah more information,

i have noticed that the problem comes after i buy a car in act2.
I loaded another savegame did work but i buyed another new car and have the same problem....

What Now???

data/avatar/default/avatar18.webp

484 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-10-23
As for C3, don't have it, don't know it... Have you tried the patch?

Hey, if you happened not to get C2 because of compatability problems in XP/2000 you may have read about, you could try this thread. I got it working wonderfully, except for a graphics glitch in the menu. Thanks to and DosFreak and Silvio3D for their input (take note). Also, note that SCi has a new C2 executable for XP. I'm not sure how well it runs, but it might reduce or eliminate the steps required that I and others mentioned in the above linked thread. The patch link is on the same page as the link to the C3 fix above.