eVga Geforce 5900 SE Questions/Comments

I was looking at to buy a new card to complete my system and was looking to spend around 150$. I saw the Ati Radeon 9800 SE and the more expensive eVga Gefrorce Fx 5900 SE. The game call of duty actually came with the 5900 se so i saw it as the better deal( among othe better graphics processing features).

Windows Hardware 9627 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar09.webp

5 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-12-29
I was looking at to buy a new card to complete my system and was looking to spend around 150$. I saw the Ati Radeon 9800 SE and the more expensive eVga Gefrorce Fx 5900 SE. The game call of duty actually came with the 5900 se so i saw it as the better deal( among othe better graphics processing features). So I actually bought the 5900 from newegg.com, the best online computer store, and am awaiting arrival. I was wondering if anyone has already bought this card and could tell me if the game Call of Duty is actually provided in the box, or u have to bring a coupon out to a store and buy it. And i wouldnt mind hearing a few comments on the cards as well. thanks.

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar31.webp

24 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-12-13
I bought the blaster 5 FX5900 last month great vcard,puts my old vcard in to retirement. I don't know about game (call of duty) in us but in uk had to send of the game,GREAT game.

data/avatar/default/avatar22.webp

1438 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-01-04
if u want to future proof your self go ATI right now.

NVIDIA is still playing the "optimization" game with their latest 53.* drivers and their cards support, which everyone should know by now - for DX9 is no existent. s- they are still lying and cheating.

Also that 9800SE - can likely be overclocked to 9800PRO speeds.

on person got their upto 419/365 and another person got their upto 420/360

As for the people who have voted for the FX card - why?