GeForce 7600 Vista driver problem. Please help

I get error messages when I try to install the drivers for my GeForce 7600 GS graphics card. The error message says that the driver is ment for Vista 32-bit. . . and the installation program has detected that the operating system running is not Vista 32-bit.

Windows Hardware 9627 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar09.webp

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2007-06-03
I get error messages when I try to install the drivers for my GeForce 7600 GS graphics card.

The error message says that the driver is ment for Vista 32-bit... and the installation program has detected that the operating system running is not Vista 32-bit. But it is 32-bit!

Another error message says: "The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are
compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit."

I've tried a couple of the latest drivers from www.nvidia.com. I have no idea what to try next. Need som help, please...

MrMozz

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar09.webp

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2007-06-03
OP
Hi!

Finally I found a driver that works, but not at 100%. I cannot get video overlay to work. I've activated dual view but the settings for video overlay is not where it's supposed to be.

Is there anyone out there running Vista with the 7600 graphics card and have everything working properly? Which driver do you use?

MrMozz