Has anybody seen these videos on Windows 2003 Server?

I was searching for a cheap(Actually free) way to learn Windows 2003 Server, and I came across these videos. They are not free, but only 10 bucks. The free demo video seems pretty cool, but before I bug my parents to use their Credit Card I would like to know if they are worth it? My parents are leary about using t ...

Everything New Technology 1823 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar08.webp

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-11-10
I was searching for a cheap(Actually free) way to learn Windows 2003 Server, and I came across these videos. They are not free, but only 10 bucks. The free demo video seems pretty cool, but before I bug my parents to use their Credit Card I would like to know if they are worth it? My parents are leary about using their card on the net. Has anybody seen these and are they worth it? Thanks

http://www.LearnWindowsServer.com

I found them here on Microsoft's Website:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/related/default.mspx

So I figure they have to be for real!

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar22.webp

1438 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-01-04
personally - i spend the money and bought

microsoft Windows Server 2003 - Administrator Companion

it is awsome!

PS check your PM

data/avatar/default/avatar08.webp

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-11-10
OP
I just figured that I would mention that these videos are awesome just in case anyone else is curious. My Dad let me get them for Christmas. I learned a whole ton of stuff. Windows 2003 Server is really cool! The whole series takes a while to download cause it's like 80 megs.... We need a cable modem! I wish I could convince my dad that it is something we need.

Mavro