Nascar Thunder 2004......

while racing my car drifts to the left and i have to keep tapping right for my car to stay driving straight and this is annoying. I dont know much about the setups but does anyone know how i can get the car to drive straight? Thanks!.

Windows Games 5469 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar22.webp

71 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-12-01
while racing my car drifts to the left and i have to keep tapping right for my car to stay driving straight and this is annoying. I dont know much about the setups but does anyone know how i can get the car to drive straight? Thanks!

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar20.webp

645 Posts
Location -
Joined 2000-09-16
What type of game controller are you using? You may need to calibrate it. The other Nascar games worked much better when you go to the calibrate section before racing.

data/avatar/default/avatar22.webp

71 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-12-01
OP
i am using the keyboard. i have messed with the tire pressure and car settings but nothing is working. i dont see a calibrate option in the game. does the same thing wether i use the keyboard or the gamepad.

data/avatar/default/avatar10.webp

29 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-03-24
This is a normal condtion whether you are using youre keyboard or game controller. It is cause by tire stagger. The right side tires are slightly larger than the left. Nascar race cars are set up this way so you can get thru the corners faster and with less tire wear. If you can afford it, get a steering wheel and pedal setup. It make the game so much better. Enjoy.

data/avatar/default/avatar23.webp

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-11-21
Is the game set up for acrade or simulation. It sime the controlls with be extra touchy

data/avatar/default/avatar35.webp

316 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-07-27
Quote:This is a normal condtion whether you are using youre keyboard or game controller. It is cause by tire stagger. The right side tires are slightly larger than the left. Nascar race cars are set up this way so you can get thru the corners faster and with less tire wear. If you can afford it, get a steering wheel and pedal setup. It make the game so much better. Enjoy.

WOW....... Nice game!!! i might wanna get that!!!