SkyStar 2 problems with Win2003 Server

I can't make it work under win2003. . . I use latest drivers for winXP because there are no other drivers but when win2003 install that drivers it just wrote in system Device cannot initialaze driver and cannot start in winXP it works perfectly.

Windows Hardware 9627 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar33.webp

10 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-12
I can't make it work under win2003... I use latest drivers for winXP because there are no other drivers but when win2003 install that drivers it just wrote in system "Device cannot initialaze driver and cannot start"
in winXP it works perfectly...

Is there any solution of this problem?

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar35.webp

2172 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-08-26
What type of device is it? Have you started applicable services? (WIA, Sound, DirectX, etc.)

data/avatar/default/avatar33.webp

10 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-12
OP
it is a digital satellite receiver... I can't install other programs because it all requires drivers which I can't install properly...

so I thought that someone maybe has some modified drivers for win 2003 server...

data/avatar/default/avatar29.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-10-02
I think the card needs windows media player 9. Try installing that first, then reinstall the card.

data/avatar/default/avatar40.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-10-21
I just installed the SkyStar 2 card first using the drivers on the CD and next using the drivers from www.technisat.de and found no problems.

It shows as a network adaptor B2C2 Broadband Receiver.