Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003 , pls help

Hi, Having this problem with black screen ;( But in the training & practice mode no problem in playing and it happen for competition or career mode only 8) I wonder why it happen in this case I'm using Wins XP Pro SP1 , Ati 9700pro , Asus P4G8x , Kingston 512MB PC2100 , Cat 3.

Windows Games 5469 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar29.webp

4 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-06-29
Hi,

Having this problem with black screen ;( But in the training & practice mode no problem in playing and it happen for competition or career mode only 8) I wonder why it happen in this case
I'm using Wins XP Pro SP1 , Ati 9700pro , Asus P4G8x , Kingston 512MB PC2100 , Cat 3.2v and DX 9.0

Appreciate if anyone can help me out

Thanks

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar29.webp

4 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-06-29
OP
So if anyone encountered similar issue , pls refer to the above. In my case , I have make the changes in BIOS ;

AGP Aperture size - 64MB (although the card i.e 128MB)
Lowering down AGP support (8X to 4X)

Lastly up[censored] to driver Cat 3.4v

I guess for other Radeon 9000 series card should be same ;( So pls try
it out if you've this card and having this issue. So far been playing 1.5 hrs without crash and black screen so I think the problem been resolve with above solution.

Thanks

data/avatar/default/avatar16.webp

1623 Posts
Location -
Joined 1999-12-06
hmm you should not have to lower your AGP setting unless you are having problems with your motherboard, and vidcard not liking each other, though if it works cheers

Also Im using the Omega 3.4 based catalyst driver they are really nice seem a bit faster performance wise than the 3.4's do too

Check em out www.omegacorner.com