Twisted Metal 2 under 2000

does anybody know any way of getting twisted metal 2 to work on windows 2000. when starting up. . . it just goes black and stays like that. you just press esc and it goes back to the desktop. i have downloaded Service Pack 3 and enabled the compatibility layer thingy to no apparent effect.

Windows Games 5469 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar25.webp

3 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-09
does anybody know any way of getting twisted metal 2 to work on windows 2000. when starting up... it just goes black and stays like that. you just press esc and it goes back to the desktop. i have downloaded Service Pack 3 and enabled the compatibility layer thingy to no apparent effect...

is there some workaround or patch i can download that you are aware of

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar39.webp

3867 Posts
Location -
Joined 2000-02-04
Hmmm, don't have the PC game but it does work alright using EPSX and my original PS1 CD.

data/avatar/default/avatar25.webp

3 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-09
OP
i have downloaded the compatiblity toolkit, although the consistent problem is that it now says stack overflow. two nights ago, however, i got it to work using a normal win 98 compatibility layer, although now this stack overflow message continues to reappear

data/avatar/default/avatar10.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-11-08
Jasper press the program with the right mouse click then press press run as it'll work can you also tell me where did you get twisted metal 2 rom download from email me on my email and tell me it is Sama_Sesshomaru@yahoo.com