unable to download msn messenger 6.1 on windows 2000 pro

I am running windows 2000 professional and, by accident, I uninstalled MSN Messenger 6. 1! When I tried to download it again I keep getting that page that says: The page cannot be displayed. Not only does this happen to me when I try to download MSN Messenger, it also happens when I try to do an Office Update or wh ...

Everything New Technology 1823 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar20.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-03-13
I am running windows 2000 professional and, by accident, I uninstalled MSN Messenger 6.1! When I tried to download it again I keep getting that page that says: "The page cannot be displayed". Not only does this happen to me when I try to download MSN Messenger, it also happens when I try to do an Office Update or when I try to download any type of critical or security updates or anything at all! This only happens to me with MSN products primarily. I could still download other things like Yahoo! messenger or AOL messenger.
So now I am really confused and I feel even more ignorant because I can't find a resolution to this problem!
CAN SOMEBODY (FIRST) TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG AND THEN POSSIBLY (HOPEFULLY) HELP ME FIX THIS PROBLEM....PRETTY PLEASE?!

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ANY AND ALL THAT LEND A HELPING HAND!
GINA E...

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar29.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-04-23
Did you get any help on this matter, i have the same thing going on so any help you are able to offer now would be apreciated.

MossY