Untitled thread

Hi Guys, Sorry if someone has posted this question before and an appropriate answer has been provided. Here is my trouble: 1- I have an all full fledged Dell computer, including keybord and mouse, and is running WindowsXP.

Windows Hardware 9627 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar18.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2005-08-08
Hi Guys,

Sorry if someone has posted this question before and an appropriate answer has been provided. Here is my trouble:

1- I have an all full fledged Dell computer, including keybord and mouse, and is running WindowsXP.
I have this problem of keybord and mouse, getting frozen from time to time. Sometimes it is just the keybord and sometimes it is the keybord and mouse, both getting frozen. This usually heppens when I am booting, but sometimes the keybord gets frozen when I have already booted and I am working. It is a random problem, and I have no idea what is going on. I have been trying to manage the situation by desconnecting and connecting again the keybord and mouse, but since this problem is happening so more often, I am going nowhere with this approach, and I guess I am tearing my computer apart. Any help?

Thank you very much Guys.

Bauke

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.