UT2003 Dedicated Server Probs

my friend and i are runnin a dedicated ut2003 server on a winxp pro box, now we want to allow ANYONE to join this server, people with legal copies and people with stolen copies as well, Stat Tracking is enabled for the server, how can i change the settings to allow people with illegal cd key's to join and stay for ...

Windows Games 5469 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar29.webp

1778 Posts
Location -
Joined 2000-01-18
my friend and i are runnin a dedicated ut2003 server on a winxp pro box, now we want to allow ANYONE to join this server, people with legal copies and people with stolen copies as well, Stat Tracking is enabled for the server, how can i change the settings to allow people with illegal cd key's to join and stay for more than 2 minutes without being disconnected by the master server? do i have to turn Stat tracking off?

Servername is:
martinsburg/hedgesville/cable

Servertype is:
Deathmatch/Dedicated

BTW, i am using the full Dedicated Server which i got from www.unrealtournament2003.com

Thanks.

P.S. Please feel free to join this server, my friend (GreatShoGun), thinks he's the shizznit with the lightning gun, so come stomp his a.ss.

moved by clutch

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar35.webp

2172 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-08-26
How much bandwidth is available to the server? Max number of players?

data/avatar/default/avatar29.webp

1778 Posts
Location -
Joined 2000-01-18
OP
max # of players is 32, not that we'll ever get that many, i can pull at times about 1mbps downstream, at least 500kbps down average, and about 300kbps upstream max, these are just estimates though