Windows 2000 professional + Mortal Kombat Trilogy = crash ?

I would be very happy, if someone could help me with this. I can't play mortal kombat trilogy in Windows 2000 Why? because when i get to choose the character, it crashes. I already heard that. . . there is and there isn't a solution.

Windows Games 5469 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar38.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-06-15
I would be very happy, if someone could help me with this. I can't play mortal kombat trilogy in Windows 2000 Why? because when i get to choose the character, it crashes. I already heard that...there is and there isn't a solution. So i leave it to you guys, to help me with this. I already tried hard to find, but...no results

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar04.webp

3 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-06-15
Quote:I would be very happy, if someone could help me with this. I can't play mortal kombat trilogy in Windows 2000 Why? because when i get to choose the character, it crashes. I already heard that...there is and there isn't a solution. So i leave it to you guys, to help me with this. I already tried hard to find, but...no results
Quote:

data/avatar/default/avatar39.webp

3867 Posts
Location -
Joined 2000-02-04
Don't have the game but is this the DOS version? Is there an error message or somesuch?

3 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-06-15
i think it's the Dos version (sorry, but i changed the nick) . There is a file with the name Dos4gw.

3 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-06-15
hey man...that didn't work...any other suggestion? help

data/avatar/default/avatar13.webp

10 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-07-29
Sorry there is no possible way ( i speak from many many tries ) if you have or can get a copy of dos installed on your PC....... you can play the dos version

data/avatar/default/avatar15.webp

1047 Posts
Location -
Joined 2000-04-17
It doesn't work at all, it needs access to VESA drivers and crap and that stuff is just not NT friendly. The DOS might work, but it too needs VESA, sound will be problematic.

data/avatar/default/avatar30.webp

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-07-25
I wrote the 2000/XP patch you are linking to, it works perfectly on both OS's and requires no screwing around with anything, just installing it will make everything work.

The site for it is here: http://shortfilms.tk/